Healer – main healer
If you think that the main role of Healer class in Allods Online is to heal then you are damn right! This is what Healer do better than any other class and that is why we’ll take a close look at all healing abilities he can choose from:
- Devout Healing Your first healing spell which may become your main healing spell up to level 30. Little mana required, short time to cast and very little amount of health to heal.You can skip it if you want to be endgame healer only and go for Holy Rejuvination. Anyway, it should be improved by talents to remain useful at lvl 40.
- Holy Rejuvination The strongest Healer’s direct healing spell. Has default casting time of 6 sec so you almost obliged to take talents which reduce it. In 6 seconds interval tank can take several crits and die. Fortunately, talents can reduce casting time to 4,2 sec and just like nearly all healer spells this one can be prepared beforehand.
- Divine Prayer Instant spell with long cooldown and bad ‘mana spent’/'hitpoints healed’ ratio. Use it in emergencies. Cooldown can be lowered via talents.
- Perpetual Healing Instant HOT (healing over time) spell. With some talents lvl 3 PH has the best mana-to-hitpoints ratio of all Healer’s spells.
- Entreaty Use it to heal yourself and lower monster’s aggro towards the Healer. Useful in instances. Can be taken only by investing talents to Holy Smite talent tree.
- Liturgy First lvl of this ability is a must for any healer. If you are the only healer in the group you’ll never be able to use this ability in combat. Minimum time required to replenish mana is 16 sec so your party will die if not supported by another healing class. For non-combat usage first lvl of Liturgy is sufficient.
- Holy Shield Awesome for PvP Healers and completely useless in a group with good main tank.
- Ressurection Usually any group expect that you have it. Do not take it only if you are going to recieve Miracle spell, which is given for high-level quest. Personally I’ll advice to spent 1 skill point here, just in case.
Sample talents for the Healer who uses Devout Healing as main healing spell will look like this:
Sample talents for the Healer who uses Holy Rejuvination as main healing spell will look like this:
- Paladin Class Guide – Part 2
- Melee Healer PvP Video Guides
- Allods Online Mage class Guide
- Paladin Class Guide – Part 3
- Summoner (Necromancer) Class Guide