General info about Healer
The main purpose of this guide is to give you some general advice of how you can develop your Healer archetype character in Allods Online. I won’t give detailed descriptions of all Healer’s skills and talents here. Anyway, you can read them in the game itself or visit one of Allods wikies, right? )
Healer general tips
When you decide to start a Healer, four races are available to chose from: Kanians, Elves, Xadaganian and Arisen. No race is much better than another. Main difference lies in their different racial abilities. Let’s look at thise racials more closely:
- Kanian Cleric has a ‘Tensess’ shield” they can use once every 3 minutes. It has 30 seconds duration and absorbs any incoming damage. The amount of damage absorbed depends on Healer’s INT stat. A useful ability both for PvE and PvP purposes.
- Elven Priest’s special ability is a spell which make their opponents lose mana or energy when they cast spells or use energy-consuming abilities respectively. Good ability for PvP, for PvE almost useless.
- Xadaganian Inquisitor’s warcry “For the Motherland” makes his party immune to control effects for a short time. The spell has 3-minutes cooldown. Good ability to gain advantage in PvP encounter or to run away from a dangerous foe.
- Arisen Heretic can increase his wisdom for a short time. Good ability for party or raid healer.
As for Healer stats, the advice is quite simple: you should keep all highlighted characteristics as high as possible. The only exception is WIS which can be sacrificed by DD builds because it is important for healers only.
Healer is designed to be main party healer, but if you wish you can make him a formidable damager at the expense of healing abilities. Besides healing and damaging, Healer also can tank bosses on higher levels. Here I’ll post some builds to show you how one can improve healer performance in each of this fields.
Chapters: | Preface | 1 | 2 | Next |
- Paladin Class Guide – Part 2
- Melee Healer PvP Video Guides
- Allods Online Mage class Guide
- Paladin Class Guide – Part 3
- Summoner (Necromancer) Class Guide
Tags: Allods Online, Archetypes, builds, Classes, Guides, Healer, MMO, MMORPG, Spells, Stats, Talents